If you read my last post, you will know what I am going to be talking about in this post. If not, well either go back and check it out or be clueless.
I will not be choosing to have Baby L manully turned. I do not want to force something when there is still plently of time. I am going to wait and see if Baby L turns by himherself. I will be 35 weeks tomorrow…so plently of time for things to change. I am not that keen on delivering breech either but at this time I am looking into other ways to try and have the baby turn by itself. As I get closer to my due date & if Baby L still hasn’t turned, then I will look into other options. But as of right now Baby L is still snuggled in butt down & will remain that way until Baby Ls time to turn.
Also, I have my 35 weeks appointment on Wednesday, so I will not be doing a blog update until after that. I will be 35 weeks as of tomorrow though! So exciting that we are so close to meeting Baby L and knowing if God is giving us a girl or a boy!
So unless something exciting happens between now and Wednesday, I will talk to you all on Wednesday.