I just received an email asking to help spread the word! Hope you will check it out!
Here is the link to their Facebook page!
77KIDS BY AMERICAN EAGLE BRINGS GAME CHANGING
STORE CONCEPT TO WEST NYACK
Fashion, innovation, technology & fun collide at the Palisades Center store opening
NEW YORK, NY –April 8th, 2011 – 77kids by american eagle proudly continues its store expansion with the announcement of a new store opening at the Palisades Center in West Nyack, NY on April 20th. Following the success of the first nine brick-and-mortar store openings last year, the brand will broaden the reach of its thriving children’s clothing collections with thirteen additional store locations. With an innovative store concept that makes it a unique destination in traditional mall environments and the implementation of a distinctive guerilla marketing campaign, 77kids by american eagle continues to engage kids and parents both inside and outside of their stores capitalizing on entertainment for the entire family. Designed to be a game-changer in the youth shopping market, 77kids by american eagle stores combine fashion, technology and fun in an easy-to-navigate layout.
Season to season, 77kids by american eagle provides cool, relevant fashion at a great price with unrivaled quality. Summer collection trend highlights include a bunch of cool 80’s references. For girls, new shapes in tops, from boxy to crops rule with skinny bottoms. Rompers in every fabric, style and pattern are the must have item of the season. Neon colors accent tops, tees, bottoms and accessories and are the hot color punch for both girls and boys. Denim shorts in lots of lengths with new wash and deconstruction details are the summer bottom of choice. Surfer style looks for boys move from the skate park to the beach with sun bleached colors. Board shorts go from beach to street when layered with a cool graphic tee and breezy button downs. In conjunction with the boys and girls clothing lines (ages 0–14 years), the store will also carry little77 (ages 0-18 months), a collection of versatile and stylish essentials for baby. “We are so excited to introduce the 77kids brand to these communities with a fun, interactive concept that celebrates kids being kids,” says Betsy Schumacher, Senior Vice President and Chief Merchandising Officer of 77kids. “At 77kids, we make our stores a cool destination where kids can hang out and play while parents shop to make it the most enjoyable retail experience possible.” She added, “77kids is also a brand that cares. Our stores will become part of the community through charity, local events and education programs throughout the years. That is important to us.”
One week prior to the store opening…
· Rad 77SWAT Team will take to the streets on Razor scooters to bring the 77kids experience to as many kids as possible at local hot spots including skate parks, playgrounds, concerts and festivals.
· Armed with Rad Packs full of 77kids goodies, the 77SWAT Team will dole out candy, coupons, tattoos, stickers, and more!
· Rad Packs will also be equipped with digital cameras to snap pictures with the Awww Snap! polaroid frame.
· Photos will be uploaded to the 77kids Facebook page daily, where parents can also enter kids into the “Awesome Kid of The Week Contest” for a weekly chance to have the child prominently featured on the Facebook page and win a $77 gift card.
For the grand opening and beyond…
· The Palisades Center location will provide an innovative and engaging environment for shoppers.
· In addition to fun, affordable fashion for which 77kids is known, stores will feature such unique elements as two cutting-edge 77kids interactive kiosks.
· Using the interactive touch screens, kids can see their reflection in a special interactive animated mirror, select virtual outfits, play DJ with the in-store soundtrack and pose for personalized take-home photos.
· Additionally, stores will feature “denim canyon,” which showcases the extensive 77kids denim collection, and floor projected games.
· A “Pick Yer Prize” Goodie Bar will offer kids a selection of FREE goodies and candy.
On April 13th, 77kids by american eagle is also launching the “Surf77 Summer Sweeps” running through June 8th. Parents can text to enter in-store or enter at www.77kids.com for a chance to win an awesome grand prize of a surf camp weekend in Florida for four as well as two custom designed surfboards and a summer wardrobe gift card worth $250. The trip can be taken right away or up to a year after receiving confirmation. Seven lucky first place prize winners receive a rad custom designed surfboard and a summer wardrobe gift card worth $100, while 77 second place prize winners each receive a $50 summer wardrobe gift card.
The Palisades Center is one of thirteen 77kids stores slated to open this year. Celebrity parents who are fans of the brand include Jessica Alba, Halle Berry, Katherine Heigl, Isla Fisher, Mark Wahlberg, Nicole Richie, Denise Richards, Melissa Joan Hart and Mark-Paul Gosselaar among others.
About 77kids® by american eagle®American Eagle Outfitters, Inc., through its subsidiaries, (“AEO, Inc.”) offers high-quality, on-trend clothing, accessories and personal care products at affordable prices. The American Eagle Outfitters® brand targets 15 to 25 year old girls and guys, with 929 stores in the U.S. and Canada and online at www.ae.com. aerie® by american eagle offers Dormwear® and intimates
collections for the AE® girl, with 148 standalone stores in the U.S. and Canada and online at www.aerie.com. The latest brand, 77kids® by american eagle®, is available online at www.77kids.com, as well as at nine stores across the nation. The 77kids brand offers “kid cool,” durable clothing and accessories for kids ages zero to 14. AE.COM®, the online home of the brands of AEO, Inc. ships to 76 countries worldwide.