This was sent to me around Christmas time, (I know that I am about a month late), but I still think it’s funny and wanted to share with you these with you! Enjoy!
THE RULES OF THE COOKIE EXCHANGE
1. All cookies should be homemade.
2. No plain chocolate chip cookies, cookie mixes, no-bakes, meringues or bars.
3. Please bring 4-5 dozen total cookies. (Exact number to be sent a few days before!)
4. The theme is “Christmas Cookies”
5. Arrange cookies in a basket or platter and be creative! Make sure that the cookies are individually wrapped with 4-5 cookies for each attendee to take home as well as a platter for everyone to sample.
6. Bring a copy of the recipe to the party.
7. Christmas attire is encouraged.
8. RSVP as soon as you can and let me know what type of cookies you are planning on baking – no duplicate recipes allowed
9. There’s a prize for the best Christmas outfit.
10. If you don’t have time to bake, or have burnt your cookies, but still want to attend, you must go to a real bakery and buy 4-5 dozen yummy cookies.